We use various cookies on the site to improve the interactivity of the site and our services.
What is a cookie?
A "cookie" is a file of limited size, a tracer that is placed on your terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet) when visiting websites. With some exceptions, the insertion of cookies requires your consent. We invite you to manage your preferences below by configuring all or part of the cookies. You can also accept or reject them in full.
What is the current status of cookies on your session ?
What data do we potentially collect?
The cookies that we place on your device, subject to your prior consent, allow us to collect the following information:
Information related to the device you use:
- The type of device you use (smartphone, tablet, computer, etc.);
- The operating system of your device (Mac OS, iOS, Android, Windows, BlackBerry, etc.);
- The categories and plug-in versions of your device;
- Your Internet service provider (Orange, SFR, Bouygues, Free, etc.);
- The browser used (Safari, Chrome, Internet explorer, etc.);
- The advertising identifier linked to the operating system of your device;
- The IP address of your device;
- The geolocation data of your device;
- Your language preferences.
Information about our navigation and your behavior on the site:
- Statistics on the consultation of the different pages of our site (such as the category of goods or services presented on the pages you visit, the time you spend on them, their timestamp, etc.);
- The complete URL path to, through and from our website;
- Confirmation of receipt and reading of commercial emails, prospecting or information that we may send you, provided, where applicable, that you have given your prior consent.
Information on the sales areas and/or promotional banners to which you access on the site, as well as on third-party media, the promotional advertisements delivered to you and, where applicable, delivered to you:
- The URL and/or subject of the website and/or mobile application where you (have) browsed and where the promotional advertisement is likely to be delivered to you and, if applicable, has been delivered to you;
- The details of the advertisement(s) that are/are and, if applicable, have been delivered to you (identity of the advertiser, type of advertisement, etc.);
- Your behaviour in relation to this advertisement(s) (the time spent on the advertisement, your possible clicks, etc.);
- Your behaviour after clicking on the advertisement(s) (downloading an application, answering a questionnaire, etc.);
- The number of times you received the promotional ad(s) issued.
Information about you (age or age group, gender, declared and/or presumed socio-professional category, presumed interests, etc.) related to your activity on the Internet and/or on the website (depending on the pages consulted, the products viewed, the searches carried out, etc.).
What are cookies used for and how long are they stored?
Cookies for the operation of the website (Mandatory)
These cookies are necessary to ensure the optimal functioning of the site and cannot be configured. They allow us to offer you the main features of the site (language used, display resolution, access to your account, shopping cart, wish list, etc.) and to advise you online.The insertion of these cookies (known as "essential") does not require your consent.
Statistical analysis cookies
These cookies are used to measure and analyze the audience of our site (volume of traffic, pages viewed, average time per visit, etc.); and this in order to improve its performance. By accepting these cookies, you contribute to the improvement of our site. The insertion of these cookies requires the prior collection of your consent.
These cookies allow us to recommend products, services and content that best meet your expectations and preferences. By accepting these cookies, you benefit from an enriched and personalized experience. The insertion of these cookies requires your prior consent.
Social network cookies
Your choices regarding cookies
- The management of your preferences via the tool available on our website (see array and buttons above)
We collect your consent, in particular through a banner, before allowing the storage of cookies on your terminal.
The banner provides in particular the possibility for you to configure the different cookies, according to the categories described above. You can at any time modify your choices and, if necessary, disable these cookies (with the exception of navigation cookies essential to the use of our Site) by going to the ‘Cookie Manager” at the bottom left of the site.
Taking into account you preference is based on a cookie. If you delete all cookies stored on your device (via your browser), we - or our Partners - will no longer know that you have chosen this option.
- Your browser settings
In order to prevent the use of these cookies, you can change the cookie settings via your browser. Most browsers are set by default and accept the installation of cookies. You have the possibility, if you wish, to set your browser to systematically reject all cookies or to accept or reject cookies on a case-by-case basis, before they are installed. You can also regularly delete cookies from your device via your browser. The configuration of each browser is different.
We would like to point out that completely disabling cookies could prevent the use of or access to certain features of our website.
Your browser's help menu will tell you how to manage your cookie preferences, and can be accessed at the following addresses:
- For Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies ,
- For Safari™: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html ,
- For Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647 ,
- For Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies ,
- For Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html